Para mim, é sempre muito complicado ir de férias e pensar num "out of office" para colocar no email do trabalho.
Por isso mesmo, coloco dos mais simples:
"Thanks for your email !
I'm out of the office with very limited access to my email.
I'm back on Monday xxxx.
I will reply to your e-mails upon my return.
Gracias por su email!
Estoy de vacaciones.
Estare en la oficina el xxxx.
Agora deixo-vos aqui umas ideias mais criativas e arrojadas:
- I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. I may be a little moody so be prepared.
- You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't received anything at all.
- Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor's having my brain removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
- I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation on xxxxx. Please be patient, and you email will de deleted in the order it was received.
- Thanks you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
- The email server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again
- Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
- Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
- I've run away to join a different circus.
- I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as "Sharon" instead of "Steve"